To All Students:
The City of Philadelphia has updated the COVID mandate for commuter higher education institutions. Missio Seminary’s new policy is as follows:
- A full series of the COVID vaccine is recommended and encouraged for the safety of our community.
- A full series means it has been two weeks since the final dose of the vaccine.
- If not fully vaccinated a mask must be worn at all times when on campus.
- Why is Missio recommending vaccines? The City of Philadelphia’s Department of Public Health (PDPH) has set the mandate for ALL higher education institutions operating in the city in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Where to get a vaccine: The vaccine is available to everyone 6 months and older! Find a City-run vaccine clinic or partner vaccine clinic to protect yourself and your loved ones. If you have questions about vaccination, call (215) 685-5488.